Monday, March 1, 2010

Read My Lip...stick

It's cheesy, it classic and I love it. "Read my lipstick" really says it all doesn't it? It says, "I'm classy enough that I own pretty lipstick, I'm sassy (probably even a fashionista) and I don't care who knows it".

I saw this shirt at Walmart. It almost embarrasses me to admit it, but I just think this shirt is so cute. I don't know what is going on with them lately, but honestly I've been finding some fab fashion finds there. They've got a line out now that is co-designed by Miley Cyrus & Max Azria (ummm hi, fashion guru) that I'm obsessed with. And this shirt is part of their collection.

I'm actually wearing it as I type this. It's a great going-out-to-breakfast-on-a-Sunday shirt. Or, you know, for anything else too.

Did I mention that it's $7?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved