Thursday, March 11, 2010

My New Fave Lip Stain: ...Sharpies?

Okay, I know this sounds crazy. About a week ago, I bought a huge pack of multi-colored Sharpies.  I just like to have lots of colorful writing utensils for my calendar, planner, etc and I figured that a 24-pack of brightly-colored delights would be perfect.

Once I opened the package, I noticed that there were three or four colors that would make fabulous lip shades.  After quickly double checking to make sure that they were non-toxic, I took the bright cherry red one into the bathroom and went to work. I basically drew over my lips, lining them first and then filling them in. The result was great. I added a bit of gloss on top and the color lasted all day. 

There's a light pink hue that I like even more than the cherry red, but alas I haven't got a picture of me wearing it.

Anyway, this is the longest-lasting "lip stain" I've ever tried.  There's a color for everyone, and the marker makes application a breeze.

Though Sharpies are "permanent" markers, I found that the colored ones came off with my normal makeup remover.

Soooo, I'm basically a genious and have discovered the best lip stain ever.

Thoughts?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved