Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I've Got a Golden Ticket (And It's Actually a Purse!!!)

Mmmm, there's nothing like a gold-hued bag to brighten up my day. Especially when it's on sale. For $12. Yes, really.

Old Navy is often forgotten in my "where-I-buy-purses-club", but everytime I frequent the store, I always find something fab that's both utterly chic and cheaper than ever expected.

This lovely little satchel is my fave right now. It comes in a lot of colors, actually. (I ended up buying the plum one after debating for hours). Now I wish that I got the gold one. I'll go back and forth on this forever. Lucky for me, I already own 543785973407 purses, so I need to get a grip.

Anyway, the bag is great in all colors. It's super roomy. That's not to say that it's huge, either. The bag is about 15 1/2"L x 6"W x 9 1/2"H. I actually use it to commute to work, and here's what I can fit in it:
  • three magazines
  • a paperback book
  • my Hello Kitty lunchbox with a few snacks in it
  • a small wallet/clutch
  • my emergency makeup bag
  • gum
  • cell phone
  • my digital camera
  • mittens
  • a bottle of water
  • sunglasses
  • my planner
  • a dead body (about 6ft tall)
...and the list goes on.

All in all, it's a fabulous purse that costs a mere $12 and comes in an array of amazing colors. If you do not buy one, you're practically committing a fashion crime.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved