Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chanel Launches Temporary Tattoos

I used to love temporary tattoos when I was younger.  I had Barbie ones, hearts and all sorts of cutesy designs.

This season, Chanel is coming out with their own temporary tattoos.  Really.  I'm not sure what I think of it just yet. I like the idea of being able to adorn anything Chanel for a little less moolah (5 sheets are $75).  But on the other hand, they are temporary.  So you don't have much to show for the cash you spent at the end of the day.

I wouldn't mind wearing a few of 'em for a night out--the price is a bit steep for me, but yeah, I can dig the look.

If you want to grab a set of your own, get in line.  There's a waiting list--looks like these are going to be a huge hit.



Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved